Comprehensive Childcare Associates (CCAPeds), Sarasota location, is looking to fill positions in full-time AND part-time clinic staff or equivalent who are enthusiastic, cheerful, and motivated, with excellent care management experience and data entry skills.
At CCAPeds we encourage a cooperative and collaborative environment and invite everyone to be a Team Player.
We are happy to train the right candidate if necessary!
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:45 am to 5:15 pm and Saturdays 7:45 am till 2:00pm.
CCAPeds has two locations, with the Main Location in Sarasota and the Second Location in North Port.
Saturdays are only in the Sarasota location and are on a rotation basis and will offer you one weekday off.
CCAPeds is growing at a rapid pace with nine providers and is seeking candidates who:
● Can work on a rotating Saturday shift. (approx. every 6 weeks for a half day shift)
● Must be able to represent CCAPeds in a positive manner while greeting and welcoming patients as they come in.
● Must be computer literate and confident using office machinery (printers, fax machines, photocopiers, etc.)
● Collaborate with management to complete necessary tasks; work independently on prior delegated tasks. Also, willing to accept other duties that may be assigned by the manager, head nurse, or physicians.
● Ensure an organized, clean, and safe workspace.